01. GENERAL TERMS
The general terms and conditions for the attendees of the Swim Out Costa Brava, organized by Windy Hoppers-Associació de Lindy Hop Empordà, are the essential and binding part of the contract-registration between the Organization and the individual who registered to the Swim Out Costa Brava. If you do not agree to this document during registration (and thus do not agree with the terms) you will not be able to attend the festival.
02. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1. Fill the web form.
2. You will receive an email within the next seven days, with the confirmation and the corresponding rate.
3. You can make the payment through a deposit, or by bank transfer to the Windy Hoppers – Associació de Lindy Hop Empordà bank account.
03. PAYMENT TERMS AND CANCELATION POLICY
Once you fill the web form, you will receive an email within the next seven days, with the confirmation and the corresponding rate. You can make the payment through a deposit, or by bank transfer to the Windy Hoppers – Associació de Lindy Hop Empordà bank account, and you have seven days to make the payment. In case is not made after those seven days, the registration will be cancelled and the slot will be released.
Once the payment has been done, the Swim Out Organization considers this reservation as paid, and will not be compromised to any total or partial refund, to cover all the management expenses and/or detrimentals as, for example, not allowing pre-registrations after the cancelled one.
1. In any case, if you find another person interested (same roll and same kind of inscription) in taking your place, registration change will be done without any additional charge. Due to the peculiarities of the festival, where accommodation, meals, transport, water activities etc… are included, hiring such services do not allow name changes within the week before the Swim Out Costa Brava 2017. That’s the reason why the Organization has settled a deadline to make changes of participants: Sunday August 27th, 2017, at 00:00 p.m.. In any case, any change should be reported to the Organization before that date, via mail to the address email@example.com. Any changes not notified or made outside the deadline will not be accepted, and no one outside the official registration list will be accepted at the registration site on September 1st, 2017.
2. In case of medical urgency, occurred in the days before the festival, Swim Out Organization, will value in a deep way the situation, but it will be required the doctor’s notes or other supporting papers. We consider medical urgency: accidents, bone lesions and/or bone fractures, sudden and serious conditions requiring hospitalization. We don’t consider a medical urgency injuries caused weeks before the festival, with medical discharge date the days of the faestival. In these cases, the participant is responsible for reporting to the Organization, and request the name change to avoid risk of not being able to attend the festival, due that the injury couldn’t recovered in a definitive way; or take the risk of waiting until the lesion is recovered as to attend the festival as usual. In both cases the participant is responsible for that decision.
Swim Out Costa Brava Organization reserves the right to change schedules, location, teachers, bands and price of the workshops and / of the evening dances and communicate any changes on the website.
05. INJURIES AND THEFTS
Windy Hoppers – Associació de Lindy Hop Empordà will not be held responsible for any physical injuries, or damages to / thefts of private property that might occur during the Swim Out Costa Brava.
06. AUTHORIZATION TO TRANSFER IMAGE RIGHTS
The users and total or partial attendes to Swin Out Costa Brava, being of legal age, in full possession of their civil rights, states that during the days of celebration of this festival, may be photographed and / or filmed. These images are intended to portray the events of Swim Out Costa Brava, and in any case there is a mercantilist interest of such images. The Organization of Swim Out Costa Brava is not responsible for any use that third persons or companies do without permission with those images.
For all these reasons, expressly I AUTHORIZE the use of my personal image resulting from the festival as mentioned, without such authorization is subject to any time period or is restricted to the national level of any country.
And for the record and takes effect, I agree to this authorization under the provisions of the Organic Law 1/1982 of 5 May, Civil Protection the right to honor, to personal and family privacy and Self-Image. The general acceptance of these terms imply permission of this clause on transfer of right image.
07. CODE OF CONDUCT
By signing this document the attendee is bound to behave in accordance with the general rules of conduct and with the existing Spanish laws – all while respecting the house rules. In case of misdemeanor you will be in the jurisdiction of the Mossos D’Esquadra.
08. SIGNATURE OR AGREEMENT TO GENERAL CONDITIONS
By clicking on the Terms and Conditions for the attendees of the Swim Out Costa Brava on the registration page via Internet, you state that you fully agree with the content of this document and will obey all the rules and regulations.